Part-Time Diploma- Complete Guide 2022-23
Diploma programs are short-term courses that help students, and working professionals develop practical skills based on their industry. Generally, the duration of these courses varies from 6 months to 1 year, and it also depends on the university and specialization.
Table of Contents
- Key Highlights of Online And Distance Diploma Programs
- Eligibility Criteria of Distance & Online Diploma Programs
- Duration Of Online/Distance Diploma Programs
- Admission procedure Of Online/Distance Diploma Programs
- Career Opportunities After Distance & Online Diploma Programs
These short-term courses are famous amongst working professionals because they focus on improving practical skills. Also, students pursue diploma courses to enter the corporate world faster than others.
Key Highlights of Online And Distance Diploma Programs
- The duration of online diploma courses is between 6 months to two years. The time varies as per the specialization and university.
- The candidates must be 12th passed from a recognized board to apply for such programs.
- The entire curriculum is divided into semesters in the case of 1-2 years diploma programs.
- The average fee of online and distance diploma courses ranges between Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 1,00,000.
- The diploma programs fast forward your career because they focus on improving industry-related skills.
- Students' careers depend upon their chosen specialisation, and the diploma courses help them get entry-level jobs.
Eligibility Criteria of Distance & Online Diploma Programs
- The candidates must be 10+2 passed in the relevant stream to be eligible for the course.
- Also, the candidates must make sure that they completed their 12th from a recognized board.
Duration Of Online/Distance Diploma Programs
The duration of online & distance diploma programs varies from 6 months to 1 or 2 years. These programs are incredibly convenient for pursuing advanced and specialized skills without devoting much time and expense.
Admission procedure Of Online/Distance Diploma Programs
The admission procedure of online & distance Diploma programs is similar to admission in any online course in the university. You need to follow the basic steps that are given below:
- First, select the university and class you want to apply to.
- Then, check the deadline for admission/registration.
- Then fill in your details in the application form (contact details, educational qualifications, etc.)
- Upload all the necessary documents on the portal.
- Submit the academic and application fee online.
- Then the university will send you a confirmation message along with the enrollment number.
Career Opportunities After Distance & Online Diploma Programs
Online diploma programs are highly competitive as these courses enhance vocational skills amongst students. The students who are willing to start their careers early in life can pursue diploma programs. Diploma programs after the 12th will help you in getting entry-level jobs, and the domain will depend on your specialization, of course.
Jobs after the online Diploma in Financial Management are:
- Financial Auditor
- Financial Planning Analyst
- Financial planner
Jobs after online Diploma in Supply Chain Management:
- Logistics Analyst
- Supply Chain Management
- Production clerk
- Supply Manager
- Operations Head
Jobs after online Diploma in Retail Management:
- Retail Manager
- Merchandising Manager
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store manager
- District Sales Manager
Jobs after online Diploma in HR Management:
- Human Resource Executive
- Human Resource Management Trainee
- Performance Analyst
- Salary Incharge
Jobs after online Diploma in Marketing Management:
- Marketing Management Associate
- Strategic Business Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
Q: Is an online diploma course valid?
Yes, the online diploma program is valid and approved by the University Grants Commission.
Q: What diplomas can I do online?
Some of the significant online diploma courses are Diploma in Marketing Management, Diploma in HR Management, Diploma in Financial Management, Diploma in International Trade Management, etc.
Q: How can I apply for online diploma programs?
You can apply for online diploma programs by visiting the university's official website and submitting the fee online.
Q: Who are the top recruiters after a diploma in marketing management?
After a diploma in marketing management, the top recruiters are HUL, ITC, Johnson & Johnson, Pidilite, Reliance India Ltd., and many others.